Extra 10% OFF on Prepaid Orders! Use Coupon: FC10

Airpods 3 Gen – FcgadgetTws

1,600.005,000.00 (-68%)

In stock

Semi Cash On Delivery (Only 10% Payment Advance, Remaining 90% On Delivery) 10%
SKU: XWMS5 Category:

*Please don’t compare this Quality with market Quality*


*598mAh battery 🔋/ FC logo / serial number*

• *With Hear in out pause play*
• *More magical than ever.*🔥
*Now with more talk time, voice-activated Siri access — and a new wireless charging case — AirPods 3 deliver an unparalleled wireless headphone experience. Simply take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect immediately, immersing you in rich, high-quality sound. Just like magic.*

*Apple Airpod Pro with Popup window, GPS, Name change and Noise Cancellation❣*
▪️ calling features
▪️1 Tap puse/play ⏯️▶️
▪️2 Tap next / previous
▪️ Both side sensors working
▪️Siri working
▪️Pure bass and sound performance
▪️2 size extra tips/ usb cable
▪️12 hours battery 🔋
▪️High quality sound

Main Menu

Airpods 3 Gen - FcgadgetTws

1,600.005,000.00 (-68%)

Add to Cart