Extra 10% OFF on Prepaid Orders! Use Coupon: FC10

HK8 Pro Max Gen 2 with Chat-GPT and AMOLED Display USA Edition

3,199.009,999.00 (-68%)

2.0 Inch AMOLED Display ( 49 mm )
BT call -Heart Tracker – Sports Mode
GPS + Always on Display + NFC
Compass Working – IP68 Waterproof – 7 days battery life


  • Black
  • Green
  • Grey
  • Orange
  • Yellow
Semi Cash On Delivery (Only 10% Payment Advance, Remaining 90% On Delivery) 10% per item
SKU: N/A Category:

Are you looking for an unparalleled smartwatch experience that rivals even the best? Look no further! The HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2 is here to redefine your perception of a smartwatch, offering cutting-edge features and technology that rival the Apple Watch Ultra. Key Features: ️ Chat-GPT Integration: Experience the future of communication with built-in Chat-GPT, an advanced AI assistant that understands your voice commands and responds with astonishing accuracy. ️ Amoled Display: Immerse yourself in a crystal-clear visual experience with the Amoled Display, providing vibrant colors and sharpness that bring your watch faces and notifications to life. ️ Sleek and Stylish Design: The HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2 boasts a sleek and modern design that complements any outfit or occasion, making a bold statement wherever you go. ️ Health and Fitness Tracking: Stay on top of your fitness goals with comprehensive health tracking features, including heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis, step counting, and more. ️ Extended Battery Life: Say goodbye to frequent charging with the HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2’s long-lasting battery that keeps up with your busy lifestyle. ️ Seamless Compatibility: Enjoy hassle-free pairing with both i – Phones and Android smartphones, ensuring smooth synchronization with your favorite apps and notifications. Best Apple Watch Ultra Clone: The HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2 stands out as the best Apple Watch Ultra Clone, offering all the functionalities and aesthetics of the renowned original at a fraction of the cost. Our HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2 appeals to two distinct groups of individuals: 1. Tech Enthusiasts seeking a premium smartwatch with advanced AI capabilities and stunning display features. 2. Apple Watch admirers interested in a high-quality clone that provides an equally impressive experience. Popular Search Terms: #HK8ProMaxGen2 #AppleWatchUltraClone #Chat – GPTSmartwatch #Amoled – Display #Best – Smartwatch2023 #AIAssistant – Watch #HK8ProMaxReview Elevate your smartwatch experience with the HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2 – the perfect fusion of innovation, style, and functionality! Upgrade to the next level of smartwatch technology – Order your HK 8 Pro Max Gen 2 now and stay ahead in the digital era! Limited stock available

Additional information


Black, Green, Grey, Orange, Yellow

Be the first to review “HK8 Pro Max Gen 2 with Chat-GPT and AMOLED Display USA Edition”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


There are no reviews yet.

Main Menu

HK8 Pro Max Gen 2 with Chat-GPT and AMOLED Display USA Edition

3,199.009,999.00 (-68%)

Add to Cart